We are looking for a geneticist who wants to work on groundbreaking software for rare disease diagnostics.
- Help us build and test our Moon software platform
- Present Moon to clients and leads at conferences, meetings and webinars
- Support customer service by providing scientific assistance in answering questions
- Collect and organise feedback from clients and use it to guide our development team
- Prepare new projects and research initiatives
What we offer
- Master degree in biomedical sciences, bio-engineering, biology
- Keen interest in human genetics
- Publication(s) in the field of (human) genetics are a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate with physicians, scientists and engineers
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Small but highly motivated team
- Fantastic office environment
- Two full days of teleworking
- Free lunch
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Generous holiday and vacation schedule
Send your cv and a motivation letter before March 30 to email@example.com.
In addition to joining a talented team of doers, you'll benefit from our awesome office space, free lunches and drinks, two teleworking days, and an on-site bike repair service. Most importantly, you'll get to solve problems that will save people's lives.