We're looking for a software engineer and machine learning expert to help us build the next generation genome analysis platform. Do you love machine learning, neural networks and text mining? Are you eager to learn new technologies and become knowledgeable in the biotech domain? We look forward to hearing from you!
- Work on our Moon genome interpretation platform
- Design, implement and test machine learning solutions to diagnose patients with rare disease
What we offer
- Background in or experience with machine learning, in particular neural networks and text mining
- Experience with Ruby or Python
- Experience with Crystal is a plus
- Familiarity with bioinformatics and genome informatics is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Small but highly motivated team
- Fantastic office environment
- Two full days of teleworking
- Free lunch
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Competitive salary with the possibility of stock options
- Generous holiday and vacation schedule
Send your cv and a motivation letter before March 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to joining a talented team of doers, you'll benefit from our awesome office space, free lunches and drinks, two teleworking days, and an on-site bike repair service. Most importantly, you'll get to solve problems that will save people's lives.